The main purpose of each ad — to show the brightest features of the product and attract customer. It can be achieved in different ways, and one of the ancient and yet efficient ones is to display ‘before-after’ arch. And the more vivid it is, the more customer would be hooked. And one of such ways is gamification — a simple finger-sticking game can illustrate the effect of the product and the possibility to win the prize makes it even more exciting. Not to mention that the more addictive game is, the longer customer would stay on the website.
Softarex got the task — to develop a set of simple browser games for the product website that would entertain guests and help to collect demographic data by inviting them to submit the results form and participate in the give-away contest.
World known beverages manufacturer.
- The main requirements for the games were quite unambiguous. The games had to:
- Be simple and addictive;
- Mind the traffic cost and speed;
- Cover big auditorium by supporting both mobile and desktop resolutions;
- Be flexible enough to suit any new marketing campaign. Yet, all the visual and gameplay changes were meant to be done easily by non-techy users.
- The average time users spend on the customer’s website has increased by 23%;
- Due to game results submitting the customer has collected vast clients info base and achieved 17% growth in the number of subscriptions to newsletters and updates.
- ECMAScript 6
- Adaptive interface — games work great on both desktop and mobile screens, so users can easily play them anywhere: at the office or in the transport on their way home.
- Simple customization — all games were developed as a part of one single platform which is connected to CMS, where moderators can alter the game look by uploading required images, or edit any text feedbacks present in the game. Therefore games can be adapted for every occasion, market or marketing company in few clicks without any developers help.
- Low weight — as users tend to play these games from their phones, we have carefully picked the framework that would make the games to the lightest possible and alleviate the traffic.