From increasing the efficiency of medical records coding to describing success in delivering cost-based assistance, we help you solve problems in the world of paid services, treatment scenarios management, cloud-based medical records while helping you move into a value-based world.
The company doesn’t lag behind the modern trends but implements artificial intelligence, neural chatbots, predictive modeling, telemedicine and much more into healthcare solutions.
Cybersecurity, Privacy & Security
Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, Data Integration & Standards
HL7, DICOM, ANSI, NEN 7513, etc.
To be always up-to-date, we cover the following trends:
- Data Science & Driven Healthcare. Analytics/Clinical & Business Intelligence
- Clinical Informatics & Clinician Engagement
- Consumer, Patient Engagement & Digital/Connected Health
- Health Information Exchange, Interoperability, Data Integration & Standards
- Population Health Management & Public Health
- User Experience (UX), Usability & User-Centered Design (patients mobile apps and chatbots)
- Improving Quality Outcomes Through Health Information & Technology
Today, we have not only the theory but dozens of real completed projects that are used by doctors, patients and medical institutions all over the world.
- Medical billing software
- Electronic health record systems
- Patients management software
- Automatic reflex diagnostics systems
- Patient sanitary document management
- Web-based solutions for predictive modeling
- Hospital booking services
- Software development for medical devices
- Software for treatment process control and interaction with patients
Despite the rather rich portfolio of completed solutions and the understanding that sometimes our customers need a ready-made solution that can be remade and customized for themselves, we decided to develop and grow Paracelsus — a Health Intelligence Platform for Delivering Patient’s Value-Focused Healthcare.
There were several goals that we set for ourselves before we started the platform development. On the one hand, we want to provide doctors and patients with the most effective treatment processes. On the other hand, it should be a platform that could be easily customized for the needs of the client. It can be achieved through the use of the latest technological trends, such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks. In turn, they are used to adapt treatment scenarios, develop proposals for the adaptation of the patient treatment scenarios, and form an optimal set of food products based on a biochemical blood test.
- Health Level Seven International (HL7)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Accredited Standards Committee (ASC)
- X12 Unique Ingredient Identifier (UNI)
- Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms (SNOMED)
- Continuity of Care Record (CCR)
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD9/10)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- ANSI 835/837
- NEN 7513: 2017 and NEN 7513: 2018 Care Sector’s Information Security
- and much more
If we have missed something, contact us directly for more comprehensive information.
What is more, we pay a big attention to
Our employees implement the latest technology and use innovative tools to solve problems related to security and confidentiality while using personal health information.
For years, we have been using artificial and machine learning, natural language processing, which allows us to create predictive algorithms and statistical models that are used to search for a huge amount of health-related data, analyze it, predict individual results for patients, and uphold clinical decision making.
Certification in HIPAA compliance makes its owners highly valuable in Healthcare sphere. In Softarex Technologies we have enough HIPAA certified specialists to prove our competence in this field.
FOCUS ON CUSTOMER
We deliver custom tailored applications and full turnkey projects that exceed your expectations, all on time and within budget. Our strength is to understand what you need and translate it into clear technical requirements.
Whom we cooperate with
We take Healthcare seriously, putting great efforts on the development of our technologies, expanding expertise and improving the quality of services provided. Just some numbers of our solutions:
Our main goal is to build strong R&D teams for long-term cooperation with our customers.
Below is just a small list of those institutions with which we are already working or can cooperate in the future:
- Health Insurance
- Providers Hospitals and Health Care Providers
- Biotech Research Organizations
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Contract Research Organizations
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharma Companies
- Technology Vendors
- Clinics and Polyclinics
From cloud-based medical cards and records to digital pills, almost all aspects of the medical field have been transformed. To keep up with digitalization, contact us and let’s create a new unique project that will help turn the world of healthcare.
|Data Science/Big Data||Computer Vision||AI and Chatbots||Cloud Solutions||IoT, Industry 4.0||Mobile Applications||Blockchain|
|Value-based solution for healthcare sphere|
|Automatic reflex diagnostics system|
|Patient sanitary document management|
|Web-based EHR solution - medical practice management software|
|Hospital booking service|
|Medical billing software|