Currently, we are looking for a smart Business Analyst for our Minsk office.
- Pre-sale activity: initial analysis of customer requirements, work evaluation, preparation of product deliveries to the customer, preparation of a description of the system being developed;
- Communication with the customer; gathering, analysis, and formalization of customers’ business requirements;
- Development of a full-package project documentation for the software and keeping it up-to-date (preparation of documents with business proposals, software concepts, Use cases, user stories, functional specifications, software requirements (SRS), presentations projects, etc);
- Сompilation of requirements for the future software product and communication with developers, the customer, and end users (if necessary);
- Formalization of requirements as well as its management, analysis, and documentation of changes for the developing software;
- Writing technical inquiries for developers;
- Communicating & close collaboration with the team (developers, QA specialists, UI architect and designers, project manager, etc.);
- Delivering product demo versions to the customer;
- If necessary, participating in business trips to the United States and the EU.
- Higher professional education in the field of Informatics, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics, System Analysis, Electrotechnical Engineering;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field (QA, Accounting, Project manager);
- Knowledge of methods for collecting, evaluating, and analyzing requirements;
- Upper intermediate written and spoken English level for reading, communication with customers and documentation of business requirements and specifications;
- Knowledge and understanding of software development methodologies (esp. Agile, etc.) & technologies;
- Understanding of the UML modeling language and the ability to apply it when preparing documentation for the developing software;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to work with people in different time zones;
- Business integrity, responsibility, interpersonal skills, self-discipline, proactivity, flexibility.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of cognitive services functionality from Amazon, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure;
- Know the methods and approaches to software design;
- Knowledge of the basics, experience in gathering and analyzing requirements, describing business processes of one of the domains (for the US market): Healthcare, Financial technologies (trading, banks, financial instruments, etc.), food service industry, automation and business process optimization.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to the health of our employees, so we offer wide health insurance, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!