We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our project for distance learning. We develop interactive tools that help companies to establish education, certification, and training processes from any part of the world in real-time.
The project’s main technologies:
- ReactJS + Redux;
What will you do:
- Develop new features;
- Interact with the team: standup meetings, requirements discussion with a technical lead, work with the Backend team;
- Conduct a code review.
What do we expect from you:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Creating graphical user interfaces using ReactJS;
- Ability to work with RESTful API;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Object-oriented code on the SOLID principle;
- Ability to work with GIT;
- Ability to work according to the Scrum methodology.
It will be a plus if you:
- Know how to work with HTML5 element Canvas: draw primitives, display graphic elements;
- Know how to work with HTML5 elements Audio, Video: work with audio/video streams, WebRTC;
- Know English enough to read technical documentation.
We provide an inspiring working environment where our people feel rewarded and engaged.
- We expect a lot from our employees – and in return, we are also willing to give a great deal. You will challenge difficult, diverse, non-standard projects and tasks. But at the end of the day, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done.
- We strongly encourage the initiative of growth and development of our guys. It is in your best interest to learn new languages and technologies and to implement them into existing and new projects. It won’t be unattended and we will definitely reward you.
- We pay great attention to our employees’ health, so we offer medical cost recovery, which also includes a dentist. And better drink tea with ginger and lemon, we have it the year round.
- Softarex Technologies provides only personal attitude to employees. Our HR team helps the newbies at every step of adapting in the company. No less attention is paid to employees who feel here like at home (literally having their own slippers here).
- Of course, that’s not all at all. Check the full benefits package here and let’s get it started!