Sense360 is a multi-sources monitoring system which consists of many modules that organize environmental monitoring through video cameras and a wide range of sensors with unified algorithms and approaches.
The platform solves a wide range of tasks for monitoring, analyzing, measuring, recognizing, controlling, storing incoming data, reacting on different events based on incoming information, and managing data via standardized approaches. At the same time, the platform delivers the necessary information flexibly and effectively.
Each module of the system can be customized and used apart from the whole platform.
- Extensive functionality for computer vision and video monitoring
- Devices management and placement mapping;
- Monitoring, events, and Data processing scenarios configuration;
- Collecting Data from IoT devices via RESTApi and from smart meters;
- IOTA-based billing for organizing payments between devices in distributed systems
- Data sources management and configuration System and users management
- Analytical data and information presentation.
- Video cameras, 3D cameras, smart meters, environmental monitoring devices, and sensors;
- Flexible platforms for connecting different monitoring devices for an environment;
- Video stream analysis and processing system;
- Neural Network-based system for data analysis.
Sense360 use cases
The platform leverages Artificial Intelligence to analyze real-time visual data in order to deliver results from all “Internet of Things”. It makes any surveillance system smarter and more responsive:
- Security and monitoring of streets, identification of defined activity
- A movement trajectory prediction and real-time alarming
- Detecting, tracking and counting numbers, speed, and type of vehicles
- Tracking and recognition of car license plates and traffic violation
- Congestion data: queue length, flow rates, etc.
- Shop security and monitoring
- Facial recognition of frequent shoppers to personalize their shopping experience
- Shopping process automation and shopping on-the-go for registered shoppers
- Calculation and identification of shopping baskets to form a final receipt
- Buyers behavior analyzation for stealing prevention
- Visual monitoring of seaports, container terminals, and any production sites
- Control and calculation of area square feet
- Volume calculation and bulk cargo storage usage capacity
- Tracking of people and machines to avoid dangerous interactions and improve safety
- Tracking and analyzing sports players and ball stats
- Identification by faces or jersey numbers
- Analyzing players game influence and in-field time presence: expected goals, successful entries, failed passes, and etc.
- Wingers and forwards face identification
- Ball tracking and its speed calculation
Production process control. Identification of products’ parameters and tracking
The module optimizes a production process by counting manufactured products and comparing them to the number of spent materials. Based on calculated data it predicts the number of needed materials for future production.
It requires only minimal interaction with a user on the first stage for defining fragments in a video stream with required manufacture objects to gather the needed information. Sense360 provides a high accuracy of measurement, especially using fixed cameras.
Sense360 can carry out a numerous amount of meter readouts at any time and fulfills upcoming regulations. It collects data from electricity, water, heat, and gas transmission via OMS standard. Supports a wide range of modern meters and hubs that transmit data via the Internet. Easily accessible live usage data is always at subscribers fingertips which empowers them to make smarter energy choices.
Contact us to get the full list of available devices.
With the help of GreenVaro, a part of Sense360, it is possible to collect and analyze various environmental parameters and display results on your smartphone. For example, it can monitor Air Humidity, Air Temperature, Ammonia (NH3), Atmospheric Pressure, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon, Monoxide (CO), Combustible Gases (LPG), Dust Levels, Ethyl Alcohol, etc. Also, there are an extensive variety of different possible IoT devices to connect. They transmit data via RESTApi and Modbus standards. The platform has different scenarios for managing, collecting and storing information.
Patients recovery monitoring solution
You can enhance your hospital with visual monitoring of patients wards. This module can track a patient’s movement in a ward or body parts movement, recognize emotions on a face, and generate signals for hospital staff. Also, it can monitor and analyze the atmosphere in wards to set the best conditions for patients recovery
Fields of application
|Visual Monitoring||Environmental Monitoring||External IoT Devices|
|Healthcare||Visual monitoring for patients state in hospital||Air monitoring for hazardous elements||IoT Medical devices|
|Manufacturing||Manufacturing zones control, moving elements control and alarming, production line control and monitoring|
|Agriculture and Forest industry||Forests, lakes, and seas monitoring by drones for trespassing identification, areas space calculation||IoT based devices for water and land quality control, automation processes management|
|Energy and Water supply||Air monitoring for hazardous elements||IoT based water quality control systems|
|Retail||Security, buyers behavior and movements analysis and monitoring, emotions analysis, calculations and predictions||Air monitoring for hazardous elements||IoT based devices for water and land quality control, automation processes management|
|Security systems||Video stream monitoring||Video stream monitoring|
|Construction industry||Movements tracking at construction areas. Equipment and machines movements tracking and optimization. Personal movements control for protecting from danger zones||Air monitoring for hazardous elements|
|Sport activities||Sport analytics||IoT Medical devices for health conditions control|
*It is possible to implement smart metering in every field via OMS standards